Our firm, Urban & Pozzuto LLC, offers a wide range of collaborative, negotiation and litigation alternatives to creatively and effectively resolve your divorce or other domestic relations and family law matters, such as custody, support, and parentage proceedings.
Both Brian M. Urban (Certified Specialist in Family Relations Law since 2000) and Bridgette D. Pozzuto provide legal services to clients who desire experienced and personalized assistance, whether in a divorce or any other type of domestic relations matter. You can trust that we will analyze the individual circumstances of your case, promptly provide knowledgeable advice and give you the personal attention you deserve.
Additional highlights about our Cleveland law firm are listed below:
- Brian Urban and Bridgette Pozzuto are founding members of the Cleveland Academy of Collaborative Professionals (CACP). The CACP strives to raise the standards for collaborative practice throughout Northeast Ohio, for the benefit of couples and families in transition. For more information about the CACP, please visit www.collaborativepracticecleveland.com.
- Brian Urban and Bridgette Pozzuto engaged in a media campaign in 2013 and 2014 to raise awareness about the collaborative process in the Greater Cleveland area.
- Our firm was once again honored as one of only seven Cleveland area family law firms included within the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers by Martindale Hubbell for 2013-2014.
- Brian Urban was honored by his peers as one of the Top Rated Lawyers in Cleveland in 2013.
- In 2013, more of our firm’s clients chose to utilize the collaborative process to resolve their divorce than in any prior year.
- With Ohio’s passage of the Ohio Collaborative Family Law Act in December, 2012, Brian Urban successfully completed his participation in a select three-attorney task force whose five-year-long mission was to obtain its passage.
- In October, 2012, Brian Urban and Bridgette Pozzuto both attended the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Forum in Chicago, Illinois, Reflections on Collaborative Leadership.
- In September, 2011, Bridgette Pozzuto authored an article published in the Domestic Relations Journal of Ohio, entitled Collaborative Law: An Effective and Ethical Alternative to Litigation, which was endorsed by the Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Cleveland Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Columbus, and Northeast Ohio Collaborative Law Professionals.
- In March, 2011, Brian Urban and Bridgette Pozzuto co-authored an article with Terri A. Lastovka, CPA, JD, ASA, entitled Preserving the Family in Probate – The Collaborative Option, published in the Probate Law Journal of Ohio.